When I wrote the previous post earlier today I had no idea that it would be an even bigger day for Olive!
Olive had her most alert and playful day yet and with minimal fuss.. and more!
– We had a lengthy playtime on the floor where Olive showed me her new toy holding skills! :)
– She also tried to mouth numerous items (all baby friendly!) today while on the floor, her changing table, and in her crib. :)
– While on the floor during playtime I had to run to the bathroom – she was completely content looking at the fan the entire time I was gone. :)
– She noticed herself in the mirror for the first time! :)
– We played back and forth with sounds a tiny bit. :)
– She let herself calm down enough to fall asleep while sitting in her swing when I wanted to work on the living room curtains. :)
– I figured out how to adjust her in the sling so she can eat and I can be mobile. :)
So add all of that to sleeping from 11:30- 4 this morning… wow!
Here are some photos of our playtime. We’re using my old baby blanket. :) (Sorry about the horridness of the red in some of the photos.. didn’t notice my white balance was incorrect and I wasn’t shooting in raw so I’m stuck. whoops!)