Have you ever heard of dry shampoo? I first heard about it when reading various mom-esque blogs when pregnant with Olive. I believe it came as a tip for mom’s with twins but, honestly, I think it’s a useful tool for anyone to have in their “bag of tricks”, but is especially useful for moms.
Do you ever find yourself too busy do take a shower? Or suddenly find yourself with somewhere to go but little time to get ready? I often find myself speeding through a shower listening intently to the baby monitor hoping I can get at least my hair washed before Olive wakes.
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions you should probably give dry shampoo a try! Specifically I suggest TRESemme’s line of TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. TRESemme actually offers a line of different types of dry shampoo so you can get the exact look you’re going for. The full line includes:
– Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
– Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
– Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
– Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
TRESemme offers this complete line of dry shampoos that revive your style’s look and feel on days that you skip a shampoo. They are uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor. If you can believe it, the full line of dry shampoos rejuvenates hair without a single drop of water! And there is a renewing burst of citrus extracts infused into every product, leaving hair with a clean, fresh scent.
If you have never tried dry shampoo here are some tips from TRESemme to achieve the best results:
– Shake vigorously before use and in between spray busts for best results.
– Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at the roots.
– Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously).
– Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
– Use your fingertips or a brush to distribute the dry shampoo evenly.
– If clogging occurs, remove the nozzle and rinse under warm water, then reattach.
YouTube Celebrity Elle Fowler discusses the Top Hair Products for School and has teamed up with TRESemme and created a tutorial to teach people how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo properly. Go take a peek and try TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for yourself! :)